Monday, October 11, 2010

Re: Use for baby wipes container

Hello, everyone. I'm happy to report that I now own a personal computation device which can connect to the WORLD WIDE WEB (ever heard of it?). Seriously, the last few weeks without a computer have left me feeling like I live in the dark ages. Cheers for being back in business!
Something about the fall gets me into a cleaning bug. I guess it's because I have a minute to take a breath and realize all that I let go during the fun days of summer. One example was my pathetic spice cabinet.

I had half used packets of taco seasoning and gravy that had been tossed in there and basically forgotten. The little buggers were migrating past my peanut butter, so I knew it was time to do something!
Enter one of the most useful tools of all time: the baby wipes container. It's the perfect size to line them up and keeps them from slipping all over the cupboard. Plus, I had about 5 of them sitting in the back of my baby's closet waiting for a higher purpose. Perfect!

That particular cupboard is looking much better. There's only 20 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment