Monday, May 30, 2011

June Menu



1. Sundried Tomato Crockpot Risotto
2. Chicken Roll-ups
3. Hamburgers
4. Sloppy Joes
5. Enchiladas
6. Teriyaki Chicken Salad Sandwiches
7. Turkey Bacon Avacado sandwiches
8. Hard Tacos (I have developed some weird aversion to flour tortillas. I can't explain it, but I just think they're gross.)
9. Orange Thai Beef Skewers
10. Hawaiian Haystacks
11. Chili Lime Steak Salad
12. Fiery Fish Tacos
13. Creamy Italian Chicken
14. Ham and Chicken Casserole
15. Ham and Potato Soup
16. Slow Cooker Beef Gyros
17. Crock pot rotisserie chicken

My winner from last month was from Favorite Family Recipes; the Rumbi Rice Bowls. I accidentally used super spicy chili paste so the sauce was pretty hot, but my husband loved it. The kids and I just used regular teriyaki sauce from the bottle and thought they were great. I also felt like making Rumbi rice was asking too much of me, so I just served it with plain white rice and no one cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment