Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Twin Storage Bed

 Can you believe we finally finished the bed? Hooray!
And hooray that she loves it and is sleeping in it just as well as she did with her crib!
Double hooray for the storage under the bed. Right now we're only using one side because we have to push it against the wall while she learns not to fall out of bed, but eventually there will be enough room for 6 of these bins on each side! Woot!
 My little girl loves her letter "E" for her name, so I added that on using my Silhouette and cheap vinyl from Roberts (only $1.99/ft plus you can use your 40% off coupon, so it's way cheap!)

Thanks to Ana White for the plans and to JCPenney for the cute bedding! I love it. Oh, and the storage bins were from Target. Yea!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks great. Pottery Barn worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job. I have been day dreaming about what I will do for my little lady when she goes in her big girl bed and this is perfect! Please stop by www.laughloveandcraft.com and link up to my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I get plans for this bed? It is perfect for my little girl!!

    ReplyDelete