Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My new obsession


So, you all saw the summer dress I made using elastic thread? Well, guess what? The fun does not stop with one dress. The fun does not even stop with two dresses. I have been going crazy with this stuff, because it's easy and looks so darn cute when you're done.

A little top made from an old T shirt I picked up at a consignment store.



A cute little dress I made for our neighbor girl's bday. My daughter is modeling it, but really it was for someone bigger than her, which is why it looks a little odd. Seriously though, it only took me 2 hours to make this dress. Start to finish. That is rockin'!

My girls also got matching 4th of July dresses with elastic thread. So easy, so versatile. I'm making a skirt for me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment