Friday, March 18, 2011

Great Deal Alert!

Right now Gap is doing their Give/Get program, which gives you 30% off your entire purchase-- and gives 5% to the charity of your choice. You have to be on their email list to get the coupon, but if you're not on it, email me and I'll send you the link. It's good at Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy.

So today I went to Old Navy and scored these:
It's four knit shirts in a cute stripe pattern. They were 60 cents each! I got them in size XXL because my intent is to just use the fabric for future projects (dresses, skirts, elastic thread, etc.) It's way cheaper to buy fabric for 60 cents than $7 a yard!
I can't wait to share the finished product with you.

I also scored swimsuits for my girls for only $9.60 each! I've decided swimsuits are something that we need to buy every year-- hand-me-down swimsuits are a little creepy, plus they've usually lost some of their elasticity so the second (or third) wearer ends up with a saggy bum. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment