Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Menu

Since I know you are dying to find out what is on my menu for the month, here you go:
(I didn't do a full month because I know we'll have lots of holiday parties)

1. Turkey pot pie
2.  Monterey Chicken with Garlic Brussels Sprouts
3. Sweet potato Casserole
4. Baked Pumpkin French Toast
5. Orange Chicken
6. Hawaiian Haystacks
7. Spaghetti
8. White Chicken Chili
9. Grilled Malibu Chicken
10. Potato Soup
11. Chicken Azteca
12. Angel Chicken
13. Sweet and Sour Chicken
14. Maple Glazed Brown Sugar Ham
15. Farmer Casserole
16. Mexican flatbread pizza
17. Poynesian porkchops
18. Ham Quiche
19. Cory's chicken curry
20. Enchiladas
21. Lime chicken

3 comments:

  1. I tried the sweet and sour chicken tonight and my family all loved it!! I can't wait to try some of the others. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, I'm glad. That's one of our favorites. We'll see if you guys like the Malibu chicken tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for figuring out half of my menu this month. Can I count on you for January's? :)

    ReplyDelete